Available Services I offer:
- New websites, projects, etc. – to your design specifications,
- Revamp/Revitalize your old/already-existing website(s),
- Custom graphics for things like logos, tile/wallpaper, headers, images for featured articles, etc,
- Build/improve mobile-responsiveness and device compatibility into your current website design,
- Design/code troubleshooting/correcting – so that your website(s) function and appear properly and professionally,
- General website maintenance and scheduled maintenance,
- Updating/upgrading website/server software (includes checking for compatibility issues and needed corrections/debugging),
- Regularly scheduled website/database backups and archives,
- Disaster recovery/mitigation – Website security is now more important than ever!
- General SEO-help and improvements for better searchability of your website(s),
- Other general custom-coded projects/services,
Other additional services:
For a small fee, I am also willing to do a full browser-compatibility check of your website(s), using the latest W3C standards, and offer my own recommendations on remedying any issues I find within your current design. (This is offered as a “standalone” service, if not already part of a current design/development contract.)
I also encourage best-practices in computing and accessing of your website(s). If you are using a CMS (like WordPress, which renders THIS website) to display your website, I also have good suggestions on how to improve your website-security through better use practices, too.
Custom-coded projects by request are chargeable by reasonable hourly rates.
Long-term technical support and customer care also available (especially for maintenance, updates/upgrades, and regularly-scheduled backups, too)! Whether this be a month-to-month, six-month, yearly, or for longer – technical support programs are fitted to your needs and compatible with your budget.
Why settle for a service that will not also be available for the long-term? Let A FRESH WEB SOLUTION take the worries out of maintaining your business front-end on-line, so that you only need worry about your business’s actual day-to-day operations.